DXC Technology careers hiring freshers for Associate Professional Software Engineer | DXC Technology Career
DXC Technology careers hiring freshers in 2022: Today we bring you a new job, DXC Technology careers hiring freshers for the role of Associate Professional Software Engineer DXC Technology hiring freshers and experience candidates. Students those are completed or pursuing their degree they can apply through DXC Technology careers hiring freshers for the BANGALORE location.
Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills and Experience Level. If you are eligible for this role than only you have to apply and Apply Link are mentioned below:-
Related Posts: Quick Heal Hiring Freshers with CTC 6 LPA
|Comp.||DXC Technology Technologies Ltd|
|Role||Associate Professional Software Engineer|
What does DXC Technology do?
DXC Technology helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience.
What are the responsibilities for freshers hiring in DXC Technology ?
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology careers hiring freshers?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Batch 2021 and 2022
- Freshers or 1+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
What skills are Required for DXC Technology freshers hiring?
Related Posts: Accenture hiring for freshers
Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good Knowledge on programming
- Clear communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verb
- Proficiency in English
- Any added language will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid collaboration skills
DXC Technology recruitment process
- Assessment Test
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
- Selection (Online)
- Onboarding (Online)
How to get referral’s in DXC Technology careers hiring freshers 2022?
Related Posts: Ansys Hiring for Developer with CTC 10 LPA
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Edit your Resume according to the company requirements add skills, certification, profile link of coding platform.
- DM me, your resume with Name, Experience, Job Role, Email id and mobile no.
- Also send acknowledgement after getting reply for the company.
How to Apply DXC Technology careers hiring freshers 2022?
- First, before going to direct apply link. You have to read all the points those are mentioned above very careful. Please don’t go to direct apply link.
- If you are eligible for DXC Technology careers hiring freshers . Then click on the below link
- It will direct take you to the official career page site of DXC Technology . Where you can cross check the details. Those are mentioned in the DXC Technology career page and on our site.
- After that click on the apply button and fill your details on it.
What are the DXC Technology salary for Associate Professional Software Engineer?
I know you want to know the salary in DXC Technology careers hiring freshers 2022 for Associate Professional Software Engineer. Let me clear one thing that is about salary. It is not mentioned on the official page of DXC Technology , but it is an approximate values take from the google suggestions or search.
The typical DXC Technology engineer salary is ₹ 4L per yr. Associate Professional Software Engineer hires at DXC Technology and there salary range from ₹3L – ₹8 per year.
- ₹3 to ₹8 Lakhs per year ( it is not fixed, it may depend or varies on the company.
Follow Us Here
Related Posts: Chargebee Hiring Freshers with CTC 10 LPA
The interview process was relatively smooth. More likely the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. they basically go over the resume, asking some detailed questions about your education and experience.
What is the salary for freshers in DXC?
It is not mentioned on the official page of DXC but it is an approximate values take from the google suggestions or search. The typical DXC APSE salary is ₹5,00,000 per year. engineer salaries at DXC can range from ₹3,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 per year
DXC Technology recruitment process
Technical Round Interview (Online)
HR Interview (Online)
DXC Technology interview questions
Tell me about yourself. or Can you talk a bit about yourself?
What are your aspirations?
Write a swapping program without using third variable
What is race condition? and how to avoid it?
How to find second largest number in array?
String arrangements, code optimization and review?
Are you willing to relocate?
What do you enjoy about building software?
What is your coding principle?
Questions on java, some programming questions, questions on previous projects?
Basic Java, SQL, Linux and networking questions.?
What is the Linux command to check servers connection?
What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
What is a three-way handshake?
What is DHCP?
What is DNS?
What is SNMP?
What command would you use to check how much memory is being used by Linux?
What are different hypervisors available in Linux?
What is the private key?
Explain OSI model?
Explain TCP/IP model?
What is the difference between compile-time polymorphism and runtime polymorphism?
What is the difference between Switch and Router?
What is the difference between Hub, Switch, and Router?
What is a Firewall?
What is the difference between a Domain and a Workgroup?
What are IP classes and how can you identify the IP class of given an IP address?
What is a VPN?
What is the difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM?
Can constructors in JAVA be static?
Is constructor inherited?