Hands-on Machine Learning with AWS and NVIDIA
Machine learning (ML) projects can be complex, tedious, and time consuming. AWS and NVIDIA solve this challenge with fast, effective, and easy-to-use capabilities for your ML project.
This course is designed for ML practitioners, including data scientists and developers, who have a working knowledge of machine learning workflows. In this course, you will gain hands-on experience on building, training, and deploying scalable machine learning models with Amazon SageMaker and Amazon EC2 instances powered by NVIDIA GPUs. Amazon SageMaker helps data scientists and developers prepare, build, train, and deploy high-quality ML models quickly by bringing together a broad set of capabilities purpose-built for ML. Amazon EC2 instances powered by NVIDIA GPUs along with NVIDIA software offer high performance GPU-optimized instances in the cloud for efficient model training and cost effective model inference hosting.
How to Enroll: Hands-on Machine Learning with AWS and NVIDIA
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Amazon website.
- Create an Amazon if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.