Lumel careers hiring freshers for Software Engineer | Lumel Career
Lumel careers hiring freshers in 2023: Today we bring you a new job, Lumel careers hiring freshers for the role of Engineer Lumel hiring freshers and experience candidates. Students those are completed or pursuing their degree they can apply through Lumel careers hiring freshers for the Chennai location.
Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills and Experience Level. If you are eligible for this role than only you have to apply and Apply Link are mentioned below:-
Related Posts: Quick Heal Hiring Freshers with CTC 6 LPA
|Comp.||Lumel Technologies Ltd|
What does Lumel do?
Lumel Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes computer software and web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Lumel Office Suite.
What happens after I applied for Lumel careers for freshers 2023?
- Team would go through the applications & will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for the pre-assessment calls
- You’ll be taking up an assessment to start with & the recruiter will brief you on the same.
- You’ll participate in a series of interviews with us, general & technical. In this process we’ll also assess how well you’ll fit into our culture. For us right attitude is more important, one can always be trained technically but Attitude is what you already possess & we give prime importance to it.
- We’ll be in touch with you during the entire process & share regular updates with you.
- Feel free to just pick up the phone or drop an email to us in case you have any question.
- You should be able to hear the results from us in a week’s time after the final interview
Eligibility Criteria for Lumel careers hiring freshers?
- Graduates & Post Graduates from the below mentioned discipline willing to pursue a career in Product Development
- BE , ME, MCA, M.Sc (IT/CS
- Batch 2023
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
What skills are Required for Lumel freshers hiring?
Related Posts: DXC Technology hiring for freshers
- Build products using UI frameworks
- Core skillset would be JS/React.js/Python,Node.js, Mongo.db
- Develop hosted & cloud-based BI products using cutting-edge languages (Node, Python, Java)
- Re-engineer existing hosted products for cloud (AWS)
- Other frameworks like Angular/Vue, visualization libraries, etc will be good to know
- Good Knowledge on programming
- Clear communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verb
- Proficiency in English
- Any added language will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid collaboration skills
Lumel recruitment process
- Assessment Test
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
- Selection (Online)
- Onboarding (Online)
How to get referral’s in Lumel careers hiring freshers 2023?
Related Posts: Ansys Hiring for Developer with CTC 10 LPA
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Edit your Resume according to the company requirements add skills, certification, profile link of coding platform.
- DM me, your resume with Name, Experience, Job Role, Email id and mobile no.
- Also send acknowledgement after getting reply for the company.
How to Apply Lumel careers hiring freshers 2023?
- First, before going to direct apply link. You have to read all the points those are mentioned above very careful. Please don’t go to direct apply link.
- If you are eligible for Lumel careers hiring freshers . Then click on the below link
- It will direct take you to the official career page site of Lumel . Where you can cross check the details. Those are mentioned in the Lumel career page and on our site.
- After that click on the apply button and fill your details on it.
What are the Lumel salary for Software Engineer?
I know you want to know the salary in Lumel careers hiring freshers 2023 for Engineer. Let me clear one thing that is about salary. It is not mentioned on the official page of Lumel , but it is an approximate values take from the google suggestions or search.
The typical Lumel engineer salary is ₹ 5L per yr. Engineer hires at Lumel and there salary range from ₹4L – ₹12 per year.
- ₹4 to ₹12 Lakhs per year ( it is not fixed, it may depend or varies on the company.
Follow Us Here
Related Posts: Chargebee Hiring Freshers with CTC 10 LPA
The interview process was relatively smooth. More likely the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. they basically go over the resume, asking some detailed questions about your education and experience.
What is the salary in lumel careers for freshers?
It is not mentioned on the official page of lumel careers but it is an approximate values take from the google suggestions or search. The typical lumel careers Engineer salary is ₹5,00,000 per year. engineer salaries at lumel can range from ₹4,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 per year
lumel careers recruitment process
Technical Round Interview (Online)
HR Interview (Online)
lumel careers interview questions
Tell me about yourself. or Can you talk a bit about yourself?
What are your aspirations?
Write a swapping program without using third variable
What is race condition? and how to avoid it?
How to find second largest number in array?
String arrangements, code optimization and review?
Are you willing to relocate?
What do you enjoy about building software?
What is your coding principle?
Questions on java, some programming questions, questions on previous projects?
Basic Java, SQL, Linux and networking questions.?
What is the Linux command to check servers connection?
What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
What is a three-way handshake?
What is DHCP?
What is DNS?
What is SNMP?
What command would you use to check how much memory is being used by Linux?
What are different hypervisors available in Linux?
What is the private key?
Explain OSI model?
Explain TCP/IP model?
What is the difference between compile-time polymorphism and runtime polymorphism?
What is the difference between Switch and Router?
What is the difference between Hub, Switch, and Router?
What is a Firewall?
What is the difference between a Domain and a Workgroup?
What are IP classes and how can you identify the IP class of given an IP address?
What is a VPN?
What is the difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM?
Can constructors in JAVA be static?
Is constructor inherited?
How to get referral’s in lumel careers hiring freshers 2023?
Follow me on LinkedIn
Edit your Resume according to the company requirements add skills, certification, profile link of coding platform.
DM me, your resume with Name, Experience, Job Role, Email id and mobile no.
Also send acknowledgement after getting reply for the company.