Connected Leadership at Yale University : This course is designed to maximize your ability to create change at the individual, team and system levels. Through study, reflection, and deploying practical tools, you will establish a firm connection between your clearly articulated Purpose, effective Priorities, visualized Potential for success, and pathway to maximized Progress. But, what does that mean in practice?
You will be able to: Connected Leadership
- Improve your ability to get the most out of life: Learn a simple practice to reflect on your purpose, clarify priorities, visualize your potential, and maximize your effectiveness at progressing towards your goals.
- Strengthen your leadership toolkit: Tap into your unique leadership style and strengths and join or create a community of others to maximize your potential as a team.
- Create change through systems thinking: Become a more effective agent of positive change and appreciate the power and complexity of system thinking.
Syllabus : Connected Leadership
Improve your ability to get the most out of life
Strengthen your leadership toolkit
Practice and apply systems thinking to plan for change
How to Enroll: Connected Leadership
- Choose your desired Leadership program on the University of Harvard website.
- Create an account, if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.