In this 1 hour long project, you will build an attractive and eye-catching sales dashboard using Power BI in a black and blue theme that will make your audience go “wow”. We will begin this guided project by importing data. We will then create bar charts and pie charts to visualize the sales data and then position the graphs on the dashboard. In the final tasks, we will create interactive maps to visualize sales data by countries and markets. By the end of this course, you will be confident in creating beautiful dashboards with many different kinds of visualizations.
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Project Overview & Importing the data
- Understanding the data
- Selecting dashboard background
- Visualizations: Sales by Segments, Categories and Markets
- Visualizations: Interactive Maps
What you’ll learn
- Build an attractive and interactive sales dashboard with all the necessary visualizations in a black and blue theme
- Visualize sales data using bar charts & pie charts
- Create interactive maps to visualize sales data by countries and markets
How to Enroll: Create a Sales Dashboard using Power BI
- Choose your desired certificate program on the coursera website.
- Create an google if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.