Mastering the basics of CSS Flexbox is essential for building responsive and flexible layouts in web design. Here’s a guide to help you understand and apply the fundamentals of Flexbox:
Learn from scratch, the complete CSS Flexbox module.
Stop worrying about floats, vertical alignment and other common problems you face in the world of CSS and dive into flexbox to make your life easier!
Take your first step into Bootstrap 4 by mastering flexbox which is what bootstrap 4 is built on!
A basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
How to use Chrome browser
How to use a text editor such as Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text or Notepad++
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to learn about the CSS Flexbox Module
- This course is for students who want to master Bootstrap 4
How to Enroll: CSS Flexbox – Mastering the Basics
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Udemy website.
- Create an google if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.