The Research Manager is responsible for performing primarily online market research aimed at gathering data that can be used to make informed business decisions.
You work through the brief given by the client to formulate questionnaires, collect data and thereafter provide analysis and presentations. You are able to analyze autonomously data, trends, strategies and competition.
- Build client proposals based on the research brief received.
- Connect with the client, develop a detailed understanding of the questions that the clients expect to be answered from the study
- Craft effective research instruments, like online questionnaires, based on project objectives and market knowledge
- Analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Identify market trends and patterns
- Build reports, present and make recommendations to clients
- Coordinate end to end project results with a team of Project Managers
- Weekly workflow meeting and updating all the partners.
- Experience in market research
- Knowledge of research methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to understand sophisticated challenges, evaluate and set priorities, and develop creative and practical solutions
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), attention to detail and follow-up skills are crucial.