Microsoft Outlook 2021: Microsoft Outlook 2021 is a productivity tool that helps you keep track of your schedules and email communication. This practical Outlook tutorial covers the features and functions of MS Outlook and lays out its interface and settings while explaining how to customize the program to suit your preferences. Email forms the backbone of much professional communication so this course suits anyone who wants to make the most of this powerful tool.
What you get from Microsoft Outlook 2021
Outline the interface of MS Outlook 2021
Explain how to add and configure new email accounts
Identify and customize the settings and ‘quick access’ toolbar
Highlight the features of ‘Outlook Today’
Label and manage your emails with MS Outlook 2021
Lay out the steps required to compose emails and insert attachments
Recognize the steps and commands used to manage your emails and inbox
Categorize your emails and conversations in MS Outlook 2021
Identify emails by assigning them to folders and subfolders
Select your preferred email format and create new emails
Explain how to search, delete and archive your emails
Arrange and process messages with email rules
Outline the steps used to select ‘advanced messaging’ options
Your Alison Certificate is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
How to Enroll: Microsoft Outlook 2021
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Alison website.
- Create an account, if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.