Regression Analysis:Google Advanced Data Analytics Certificate. Data professionals use regression analysis to discover the relationships between different variables in a dataset and identify key factors that affect business performance. In this course, you’ll practice modeling variable relationships. You’ll learn about different methods of data modeling and how to use them to approach business problems. You’ll also explore methods such as linear regression, analysis of variance (ANOVA), and logistic regression.
Explore and summarize a dataset
Use probability distributions to model data
Conduct a hypothesis test to identify insights about data
Perform statistical analyses using Python
Build your Data Analysis expertise
This course is part of the Google Advanced Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- Learn new concepts from industry experts
- Gain a foundational understanding of a subject or tool
- Develop job-relevant skills with hands-on projects
- Earn a shareable career certificate from Google
How to Enroll: Regression Analysis
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Amazon website.
- Create an Amazon if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.