Tableau Software: This online course teaches you how to use and create visualization tools with Tableau. We examine the differences between Tableau and Excel. The course offers video demonstrations so you can learn at your own pace to become familiar with the functions and layout of Tableau, which can help you shine in presentations and reports as you draw on visual displays that impress and inform. This course can help anyone looking to move upwards at work.
What you get from Tableau Software
Describe what Tableau is and how you can use it
Compare the layout, features and functions of Tableau and Microsoft Excel
Identify a wide variety of charts and maps
Recall the dimensions and measurements required to create different charts and maps
Summarize the steps involved in creating charts and maps with Tableau
Discuss different ways to manipulate data in charts
Explain how to create and edit animated charts
Your Alison Certificate is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
How to Enroll: Tableau Software
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Alison website.
- Create an account, if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.