The Power of Statistics: the Google Advanced Data Analytics Certificate. In this course, you’ll discover how data professionals use statistics to analyze data and gain important insights. You’ll explore key concepts such as descriptive and inferential statistics, probability, sampling, confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing. You’ll also learn how to use Python for statistical analysis and practice communicating your findings like a data professional.
Explore and summarize a dataset
Use probability distributions to model data
Conduct a hypothesis test to identify insights about data
Perform statistical analyses using Python
Build your Data Analysis expertise
This course is part of the Google Advanced Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- Learn new concepts from industry experts
- Gain a foundational understanding of a subject or tool
- Develop job-relevant skills with hands-on projects
- Earn a shareable career certificate from Google
How to Enroll: The Power of Statistics
- Choose your desired certificate program on the Amazon website.
- Create an Amazon if you don’t have one.
- Select specific courses within your chosen program.
- Enroll in courses, and pay if necessary.
- Access course materials and complete requirements.
- Prepare for and take certification exams if required.
- Earn your certificate upon successful completion.
- Be aware of maintenance or renewal requirements, if applicable.